Drilling begins at the Saint construction site:
Thursday, November 12:
- The drill rig is being engaged on the site as of today.
- Drilling will continue from today through December.
- There will be some level of noise and dust created during this process but every step will be taken to mitigate this.
- Hours of work will conform to City of Toronto standards.
- Shoring monitoring systems have been put in place to monitor vibrations and ensure that construction noise remains within levels that conform to City of Toronto By-Laws.
REMINDER: Access to the site:
There will be access to the site from the Lombard Street gate.
There will also be a gate on Church Street that will come into use later this month.
Trucks are expected to use Church Street to access the site and depart from the site, whether they use the already in use gate on Lombard Street or the future gate on Church Street.