The new traffic management plan is now in place as excavation work continues at the Saint construction site.
The concrete jersey barriers were delivered and installed Friday morning, February 5.
- There will be no Saturday work this week.
- Excavation work is continuing on the site.
- Construction crews are also re-starting tieback installation.
- The new traffic management plan is now place with signage and jersey barriers, which were installed today.
- Traffic control staff will continue to be present during construction hours on Lombard Street.