Water connection work ends and hoarding installation begins this coming week.
No work on site this Saturday. Work will resume Monday, September 13.
Look Ahead for the week of September 14th.
- The current City of Toronto Water connection work is expected to finish early next week
- The installation of hoardings around the site is set begin mid-week.
- Crews are continuing to pour concrete for the slab-on-grade at the lowest level of the site.
- Decking will begin to be installed next week to prepare for P5 concrete slab.
- The construction team expects to be able to complete half the P5 concrete slab by Friday, September 17, if all goes well and the weather cooperates.
Please join us on Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 3:00 pm for the initial construction liaison meeting for The Saint, 89 Church Street.
Please RSVP for the ZOOM Link by emailing us at email@example.com.
The meeting will provide an overview of construction milestones to-date, a look ahead at key activities for the next 4 weeks, and give you an opportunity to ask questions about all aspects of the construction process. READ MORE at https://thesaintconstruction.info/2021/09/10/2065/