Concrete work moves to the P3 Level as municipal servicing work continues on Lombard Street.
Saturday – October 23
There is no work scheduled for this Saturday, October 23.
- Concrete and rebar installation has been completed on the P4 slab.
- The walkway and overhead protection on Church Street continues being installed.
Look Ahead for the week of October 25:
- Concrete and rebar work will get underway on the P3 slab floor by end of week.
- Municipal serving work will continue on on Lombard Street, with the contractors OJCR set to be back on Monday, October 25.
- Eectrical equipment and overhead “sea-cans” (storage containers) will be brought in mid-week. This will facilitate temporary power for the site and the removal of the generator.
- Concrete deliveries will continue daily.
Save The Date – November 18 Construction Liaison Meeting
Our next construction liaison meeting will be held on Zoom at 3 pm, on Thursday, November 18, 2021. If your building has designated you as a representative for your building you will receive the agenda and the ZOOM Link for the meeting in early November. If your building or organization does not have a designated representative please talk to your Board and/or Property Manager. If you wish more information about the construction liaison meetings, please get in touch with us at email@example.com