Municipal servicing work set to wrap up at the Saint.
Saturday, November 6:
- There is no work scheduled on the site this Saturday, work will resume on Monday, November 8th.
- Concrete work on the P4 level is completed.
Look Ahead for the week of November 8th
- Concrete and rebar work continues with the P3 level vertical columns set to be poured nest week.
- Further work on the Church Street Hoardings awaits the removal of the generator on Lombard Street.
- We have been advised that OJCR, the municipal serving contractors, should be wrapping up their work next week.
- The concrete Jersey Barriers are set to be put back in place on Lombard Street on Wednesday, November 10.
- Concrete deliveries will continue daily.
Concrete Work & Crane Lights
After every slab concrete pour, the concrete that has been poured has to be ‘finished’. This concrete finishing process is essential to the process of creating concrete floors. By necessity concrete finishing may continue into the evening, past 7 pm as may be requried. Especially at this time of year, this means adequate lighting has to be provided to ensure the work can conducted safely. The crane lights that shine down on the site will be left on until any required concrete finishing is completed.
The October Construction Summary is posted on the website at: https://thesaintconstruction.info/2021/11/05/2178/
You may also click here to download a PDF copy of the October Construction Summary.
Save The Date – November 18 Construction Liaison Meeting
Our next construction liaison meeting will be held on Zoom at 3 pm, on Thursday, November 18, 2021. If your building has designated you as a representative for your building you will receive the agenda and the ZOOM Link for the meeting in early November. If your building or organization does not have a designated representative please talk to your Board and/or Property Manager. If you wish more information about the construction liaison meetings, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org