Municipal servicing work on Lombard delayed another week at the Saint.
Saturday, November 13:
- There is no work scheduled on the site this Saturday, work will resume on Monday, November 15th.
- Concrete work on the P3 level slab floor is completed.
Look Ahead for the week of November 15th
- Concrete and rebar work continues with the P3 level vertical columns will continue this coming week.
- Further work on the Church Street Hoardings is still on hold pending the connection of the site to municipal power.
- We have been advised that OJCR, the municipal serving contractors, have not been on site this past week and we have no information about when they will return but it is hoped that they will be back on site this coming week to complete their work.
- We note, as a reminder, that Minto’s construction management team does not have operational control of OJCR, the municipal serving contractors.
- Concrete work and deliveries will continue daily.
Concrete Work & Crane Lights
After every slab concrete pour, the concrete that has been poured has to be ‘finished’. This concrete finishing process is essential to the process of creating concrete floors. By necessity concrete finishing may continue into the evening, past 7 pm as may be requried. Especially at this time of year, this means adequate lighting has to be provided to ensure the work can conducted safely. The crane lights that shine down on the site will be left on until any required concrete finishing is completed.
REMINDER – November 18 Construction Liaison Meeting
Our next construction liaison meeting will be held on Zoom at 3 pm, on Thursday, November 18, 2021. If your building has designated you as a representative for your building you will receive the agenda and the ZOOM Link for the meeting in early November. If your building or organization does not have a designated representative please talk to your Board and/or Property Manager. If you wish more information about the construction liaison meetings, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org