P1 concrete slab set to be completed the week of December 13
Saturday, December 11:
- We expect that crews will be on site this Saturday, doing a variety of preparation work for next week and some general set housekeeping work.
- Concrete work on the P2 vertical columns are completed.
Look Ahead for the week of December 6th
- The P1 (Parking Level 1) slab is planned to be completed next week if the weather cooperates.
- Further work on the Lombard Street Hoardings remains on hold pending the completion of site servicing work by Enbridge and Toronto Hydro.
- Until the hoardings and overhead protection are in place we ask that pedestrians use the south sidewalk on Lombard Street.
- Concrete work, rebar deliveries via flatbed, and concrete deliveries will continue daily through the week of December 13th.