Construction Highlights for this week + the Construction Liaison Meeting is set for January 20.
This week at the Saint
- Crews will be aiming to complete concrete work for the P1A (mezzanine) level of the underground parking garage this week. This includes the slab floor and the vertical columns rising up from it.
- Minto’s team will also begin preparing for ground floor work this week.
- The plan now is to start pouring ground floor concrete slab and the vertical columns in February.
- The stair towers leading down into the lower levels of the site will be removed in a few weeks time.
- Minto’s construction management team is still waiting for Toronto Hydro and Enbridge to complete their required site servicing work, prior to removing the generator and installing the Lombard Street hoardings and overhead protection.
Our next Construction Liaison Meeting will occur on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 3 pm EST.
We will now send out a meeting invitation 9 days prior to the meeting.