Snow Day kicks off the week of January 17, 2022 at the Saint.
This week at the Saint
- Monday, January 17 was definitely a “snow day” at the site with no construction activity, as up 30 cm to 50 cm of snow accumulated in Toronto.
- Once the weather settles and snow removal is done, crews will be aiming to continue concrete work for the P1A (mezzanine) level as much as possible, while resuming preparatory work for the upcoming concrete work for the ground floor.
Thursday, January 20:
Our next Construction Liaison Meeting will occur on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 3 pm EST.
We will now send out a meeting invitation 9 days prior to the meeting.
December 2021 Construction Summary Report:
- As we posted last week, the plan remains to start pouring ground floor concrete slab and the vertical columns in February.
- The stair towers leading down into the lower levels of the site will be removed in a few weeks time.
- Minto’s construction management team is still waiting for Toronto Hydro and Enbridge to complete their required site servicing work, prior to removing the generator and installing the Lombard Street hoardings and overhead protection.