Work progresses at the Saint on another snowy Monday, January 24, 2022.
This week at the Saint
- Monday, January 24 was yet another “snow day” but work progressed all the same, if at a slower pace given the weather.
- Contractors were assigned to clear the snow around the site and will continue to be deployed as necessary.
- Work continues this week on the P1 level, which is being formed and poured in sections.
- Rebar and concrete deliveries will continue through the week.
- We expect there may be some on-site work this coming Saturday, January 29.
- Work will also soon get underway on forming the initial sections of the ground floor, which will be poured in sections next month.
- The ground floor concrete slab and the vertical columns will be the main focus of work in February.
- The stair towers leading down into the lower levels of the site will be removed in in the coming weeks.
- Minto’s construction management team is still waiting for Toronto Hydro and Enbridge to complete their required site servicing work, prior to removing the generator and installing the Lombard Street hoardings and overhead protection.