Weekend Update. Temporary Street Occupation details.
Saturday Work, March 12
There will be crews on-site this Saturday doing prep work for next week and general site housekeeping.
The concrete pump that was at the site today, March 11, was postponed from Monday, March 7. There was an inadvertent miscommunication about this rescheduled work and we apologize for any inconvenience a lack of notice may have caused.
TEMPORARY STREET OCCUPATION PERMIT #91668901
- Time Period: March 7, 2022 7:00 am April 1, 2022 9:00 am
- 5m min sidewalk/pedestrian walkway must be maintained when not hoisting.
- Local access to all driveways, laneways, garages must be maintained at all times.
- All traffic both vehicular and pedestrian will be halted during hoisting.
- Existing traffic operation outside of closure is to be maintained at all times. 9.0
- Two (2) certified traffic control persons required.
- Applicant must maintain local accesses to all affected properties safely at all times.
- PURPOSE: Hoisting — Permission to occupy the right of way to facilitate 2.99T hoist of steel from flatbed into staging area.
- Issued by the City of Toronto: Click here to reach City of Toronto Right of Way Permits
We will have an update posted and circulated by Monday at 7 am which will have the outlook for the coming week.