Focus on steel (rebar) installation & concrete columns at the Saint.
Scheduled Steel (rebar) Deliveries
For the week of March 14
– Tuesday, March 15
– Thursday, March 17
For the week of March 21
– Monday, March 21
– Wednesday, March 23
These deliveries will use, as needed, the additional lane of Lombard Street, as per the Temporary Street Occupation Permit (below), leaving only one east – west lane open on Lombard during steel unloading.
The Level 1 concrete slab floor was completed on March 11. The main focus of concrete work for the coming two weeks will be forming and pouring vertical columns rising from the Level 1 slab. We are advised that a concrete pump will not likely be needed, and that therefore concrete deliveries will be by standard concrete trucks through the course of the standard workday.
The construction management team has been in touch with Toronto Hydro and Enbridge. Progress is being made by both toward signing-off on the servicing for the site. Once that occurs, work will be able to get underway on the installation of the hoarding and overhead protection along the Lombard Street frontage of the site.
March Construction Liaison Meeting
Our next Construction Liasion Meeting will be held on Thursday, March 24 at 3 pm via Zoom. If you wish to attend please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Saint construction site on February 1, 2022
The Saint construction site February 28, 2022
TEMPORARY STREET OCCUPATION PERMIT #91668901
- Time Period: March 7, 2022 7:00 am April 1, 2022 9:00 am
- 5m min sidewalk/pedestrian walkway must be maintained when not hoisting.
- Local access to all driveways, laneways, garages must be maintained at all times.
- All traffic both vehicular and pedestrian will be halted during hoisting.
- Existing traffic operation outside of closure is to be maintained at all times. 9.0
- Two (2) certified traffic control persons required.
- Applicant must maintain local accesses to all affected properties safely at all times.
- PURPOSE: Hoisting — Permission to occupy the right of way to facilitate 2.99T hoist of steel from flatbed into staging area.
- Issued by the City of Toronto: Click here to reach City of Toronto Right of Way Permits