Saturday Work. Generator Removal Monday.
Work on site Saturday, March 19
– There will be a crew on site, tomorrow, conducting prep work for the coming week.
Updated Scheduled Steel (rebar) Deliveries
– Monday, March 21
– Thursday, March 24
These deliveries will use, as needed, the additional lane of Lombard Street, as per the Temporary Street Occupation Permit (below), leaving only one east – west lane open on Lombard during steel unloading.
The ongoing focus of concrete work for the coming week will be forming and pouring vertical columns rising from the Level 1 slab. A concrete pump will not be in use this week; therefore concrete deliveries will be made by concrete trucks through the course of the standard workday.
Site Servicing – Generator Removal
Progress is being made on this front. The on-sit generator will be removed on Monday, March 21.
We also expect that the hoardings and overhead protection on Lombard Street will begin to be installed in the coming weeks.
March Construction Liaison Meeting
Our next Construction Liasion Meeting will be held on Thursday, March 24 at 3 pm via Zoom. If you wish to attend please email us at email@example.com
The Saint construction site on February 1, 2022
The Saint construction site February 28, 2022
TEMPORARY STREET OCCUPATION PERMIT #91668901
- Time Period: March 7, 2022 7:00 am April 1, 2022 9:00 am
- 5m min sidewalk/pedestrian walkway must be maintained when not hoisting.
- Local access to all driveways, laneways, garages must be maintained at all times.
- All traffic both vehicular and pedestrian will be halted during hoisting.
- Existing traffic operation outside of closure is to be maintained at all times. 9.0
- Two (2) certified traffic control persons required.
- Applicant must maintain local accesses to all affected properties safely at all times.
- PURPOSE: Hoisting — Permission to occupy the right of way to facilitate 2.99T hoist of steel from flatbed into staging area.
- Issued by the City of Toronto: Click here to reach City of Toronto Right of Way Permits