Saturday work March 26. Steel Deliveries, March 28 & April 1.
There will be crews on site this Saturday, March 26 doing a variety of tasks to set the table for next week’s concrete and rebar work.
Updated Scheduled Steel (rebar) Deliveries
- Monday, March 28, 2022
- Friday, April 1, 2022
These large steel (rebar) deliveries will use, as needed, the additional lane of Lombard Street, as per the Temporary Street Occupation Permit (below), leaving only one east – west lane open on Lombard during steel unloading.
Concrete work has faced an ongoing set of delays due to the recent work stoppage by aggregate haulers. Concrete trucks were delivering to the site today, Friday, March 25. Construction managers are optimistic that there will be regular concrete truck delvieries next week.
TEMPORARY STREET OCCUPATION PERMIT #91668901
- Time Period: March 7, 2022 7:00 am April 1, 2022 9:00 am
- 5m min sidewalk/pedestrian walkway must be maintained when not hoisting.
- Local access to all driveways, laneways, garages must be maintained at all times.
- All traffic both vehicular and pedestrian will be halted during hoisting.
- Existing traffic operation outside of closure is to be maintained at all times. 9.0
- Two (2) certified traffic control persons required.
- Applicant must maintain local accesses to all affected properties safely at all times.
- PURPOSE: Hoisting — Permission to occupy the right of way to facilitate 2.99T hoist of steel from flatbed into staging area.
- Issued by the City of Toronto: Click here to reach City of Toronto Right of Way Permits