Work on Level 4 will be the focus for the coming week.
This coming week – construction highlights:
- We have no confirmation of any work planned for Saturday, August 20 at the site, though there may be a small crew on-site doing prep work for the coming week, and/or general site housekeeping work.
- Throughout the week there will be ongoing work on the Level 4 slab.
- Forming work.
- Rebar installation.
- Concrete pours.
- Concrete finishing.
- Deliveries through the week as needed:
- Rebar (steel).
- We do not expect late evening work this week but if that changes we will post the information here on the website.
- As we noted last week, the rolling scaffolding has been in use and seems to be working well, with site crew traffic assistance, and Paid Duty Officers, as required. If you have questions or concerns about any impacts on pedestrian and/or vehicular traffic please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Recap of the August 18, Construction Liaison Meeting:
- A key discussion item was a review of a draft plan for the north side of Lombard Street along the length of the construction site, and the placement of a new crosswalk, lighted and signed as per the official City of Toronto standards. The plan was viewed generally favourably, it will now be sent for review by the City of Toronto’s Workzone lead, Right of Way Management, Councillor Robin Buxton Potts’ office.
- Questions regarding the South Facade of the The Saint were followed up on. The facade’s design had been a matter of interest to the community and the resulting, approved design, was met a positive response. It was also noted that per the draft rules for the future condominium corporation, blinds in the bulding will be required to be neutral/off-white/white.
The next Construction Liaison Meeting will be held on Thursday, September 22, at 3 pm via ZOOM.
If you would like a link to the meeting please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.