Light work set for Saturday, November 12, 2022.
This week significant progress was made on Level 6.
This Saturday – November 12:
- There will be 4 or 5 labourers on site to clean the parking levels.
Outlook for the week of November 14:
- The Level 6 concrete slab floor is set to be completed on Tuesday, November 15.
- Steel deliveries are planned for Tuesday, November 15, and Thursday, November 17. There will be traffic staff and a paid duty Police Officer on site as required, to assist with traffic management.
A note on Remembrance Day
We have received a note about today, being Remembrance Day, that there was no observation of a Moment of Silence on the site. While many of us observe Remembrance Day, it is not a statutory holiday in Ontario. Private sector companies, many nonprofits and all the School Boards were in full operation today. As well, given the nature of construction work, observing a Moment of Silence would be neither easily arranged nor necessarily safe.
Please accept our sympathetic understanding for anyone living adjacent to the site whose personal observation of the 11 am Moment of Silence was inadvertently disturbed by the normal operation of the site.
- The next Construction Liaison Meeting will be held on Thursday, November 24, at 3 pm via ZOOM.
- If you would like a link to the meeting please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org