– No Saturday work this weekend.
Construction Outlook for the week of December 19:
- Work on forming, installing rebar and pouring the 8th Floor slab will continue through the coming week.
- There will be regular deliveries of concrete to the site through the week.
- Masonary work on the interior and exterior of the building continues.
- Structural metal work and metal framing also continues through the week.
- Initial interior stud work is ongoing.
- The hoist (external construction elevator) has passed inspections and is certified to operate. It will be in daily use to move workers and materials to the ‘under construction’ floors.
Traffic and Work Hours
- There will be traffic staff and a paid duty Police Officer on site as required, to assist with traffic management.
- Work is not expected to go past 7 pm for the balance of the week, but we do expect work to continue past the effective 5 pm sunset.
Holiday Work Schedule – interim details:
While we do not yet have the complete details of the Holiday Work Schedule, there will be no work on the site on the following dates:
- December 26, 2022 – site closed
- December 27, 2022 – site closed
- January 2, 2023 – site closed
Once we have more information on potential work days between December 28 and December 31, will post and circulate the information. We expect a standard work schedule to resume on Tuesday, January 3, 2023.