Windows and concrete progressing at the Saint.
Saturday Work at the Saint.
We expect that a work crew will be on site April 1, doing general housekeeping and preparatory work throughout the building.
Construction Update & Highlights for the Week of April 3:
- Ongoing work on the Level 12 concrete slab.
- Window installation continues between floors 4 and 6.
- The installation of interior corridor walls is set to begin in this coming month.
- As windows are completed suite work will get underway, with initial work on intalling studs, installing electrical and plumbing.
- We expect two (2) Window deliveries this coming week.
- We expect two (2) concrete deliveries this coming week.
- There may also be two (2) rebar (steel) deliveries the week of April 3.
If there are significant changes to planned construction activity, we will post and circulate an update during the week.
NOTE: Three (3) Traffic Management staff and one (1) Paid Duty Police Officer will be on site to manage traffic flows this coming week.
The next Construction Liaison Meeting
will be held on Thursday,
April 27, at 3 pm, via Zoom.