Saturday Work, April 15. Concrete continues on the 13th Floor.
The hoist (external construction elevators) was raised yesterday, Thursday, April 13
There will be a crew on site this Saturday, April 15 working on preparation for the coming week and general housekeeping tasks throughout the site.
Concrete Work for the week of April 17:
Work will continue this coming week on the 13th Floor concrete slab:
- This involves forming, setting rebar, pouring concrete and then finishing that poured concrete.
- Concrete and rebar deliveries will support this work.
- Concrete finishing, as noted, will follow the pouring of concrete, and in some cases may stretch into the late afternoon or early evening.
NOTE: We will provide an update on Friday regarding weekend activity, if there is any scheduled.
Other work this coming week:
- Window installation will move to Level 5.
- The installation of interior corridor walls is underway.
- As windows are completed suite work will get underway, with initial work on installing studs, installing electrical and plumbing.
Deliveries for the week of April 17:
- We expect a maximum of two (2) Window deliveries this coming week.
- We expect a maximum of two (2) concrete deliveries this coming week.
- There may also be a maximum of two (2) rebar (steel) deliveries.
If there are significant changes to planned construction activity, we will post and circulate an update during the week.
NOTE: Three (3) Traffic Management staff and one (1) Paid Duty Police Officer will be on site to manage traffic flows this coming week.
April 2023 Construction Liaison Meeting
The next Construction Liaison Meeting
will be held on Thursday,
April 27, at 3 pm, via Zoom.