Saturday Work, April 22.
Construction Liaison Mtg – 3 pm, Thursday, April 27.
The hoist (external construction elevators) has been raised to the 9th Floor of the building.
There will be a crew on site this Saturday, April 22 working on preparation for the coming week and general housekeeping tasks throughout the site.
Window installation has reached Level 6.
Concrete Work for the week of April 24:
Work will begin this coming week on the 14th Floor concrete slab:
- This involves forming, setting rebar, pouring concrete and then finishing that poured concrete.
- Concrete and rebar deliveries will support this work.
- Concrete finishing, as noted, will follow the pouring of concrete, and in some cases may stretch into the late afternoon or early evening.
NOTE: We will provide an update on Friday regarding weekend activity, if there is any scheduled.
Other work this coming week:
- Window installation will move from Level 6 upwards this coming week and the following week.
- The installation of interior corridor walls is underway.
- As windows are completed suite work will get underway, with initial work on installing studs, installing electrical and plumbing.
Deliveries for the week of April 24:
- We expect a maximum of two (2) Window deliveries this coming week.
- We expect a maximum of two (2) concrete deliveries this coming week.
- There may also be a maximum of two (2) rebar (steel) deliveries.
If there are significant changes to planned construction activity, we will post and circulate an update during the week.
NOTE: Three (3) Traffic Management staff and one (1) Paid Duty Police Officer will be on site to manage traffic flows this coming week.
April 2023 Construction Liaison Meeting