Saturday Work, April 29.
Outlook for the week of May 1.
There will be a crew on site this Saturday, April 29 working on preparation for the coming week and general housekeeping tasks throughout the site.
Queen Streetcar/Bus re-routing
The contruction mamangement team is aware of the May 1 re-routing of TTC service on Queen Street. Minto’s on-street traffic staff, along with the daily, Paid-Duty Police Officer, will work to ensure traffic to and aroiund the site is mananged to minimize any impact on TTC service.
Details of the TTC 501 route changes can be found by clicking on this link.
Window is substtnatilly complete to Level 6.
The concrete for Level 13 is subsutanatialy complete.
The hoist (external constrcution elevator) now extends to Level 9 and is in regular operation.
Concrete Work for the week of May 1:
Work will be focussed on the 14th Floor:
- This involves forming, setting rebar, pouring concrete and then finishing that poured concrete.
- Concrete and rebar deliveries will support this work.
- Concrete finishing, as noted, will follow the pouring of concrete, and in some cases may stretch into the late afternoon or early evening.
NOTE: We will provide an update on Friday regarding weekend activity, if there is any scheduled.
Other work this coming week:
- Window installation will continue to progress above Level 6 upwards.
- Stud work is ongoing in the interior corriodors.
Deliveries for the week of May 1:
- We expect a maximum of two (2) Window deliveries this coming week.
- We expect a maximum of two (2) concrete deliveries this coming week.
- There may also be a maximum of two (2) rebar (steel) deliveries.
If there are significant changes to planned construction activity, we will post and circulate an update during the week.
NOTE: Three (3) Traffic Management staff and one (1) Paid Duty Police Officer will be on site to manage traffic flows this coming week.
May 2023 Construction Liaison Meeting