Saturday Work, May 6.
Outlook for the week of May 8.
There will be a crew on site this Saturday, May 6 working on preparation for the coming week and general housekeeping tasks throughout the site.
Window work is now at Level 6.
The concrete for Level 14 is substantially complete.
NOTE: In recent weeks, several days of exterior work have been lost to rain. This has slowed progress particularly on concrete work. With a better forecast ahead it is hoped that the coming week will proceed as planned.
Concrete Work for the week of May 8:
Work will be focussed on the 15th Floor:
- This involves forming, setting rebar, pouring concrete and then finishing that poured concrete.
- Concrete and rebar deliveries will support this work.
- Concrete finishing, as noted, will follow the pouring of concrete, and in some cases may stretch into the late afternoon or early evening.
NOTE: We will provide an update on Friday regarding weekend activity, if there is any scheduled.
Other work this coming week:
- Window installation will continue to progress above Level 6 upwards.
- Stud work is ongoing in the interior corridors.
Deliveries for the week of May 8:
- We expect a maximum of two (2) Window deliveries this coming week.
- We expect a maximum of two (2) concrete deliveries this coming week.
- There may also be a maximum of two (2) rebar (steel) deliveries.
If there are significant changes to planned construction activity, we will post and circulate an update during the week.
NOTE: Three (3) Traffic Management staff and one (1) Paid Duty Police Officer will be on site to manage traffic flows this coming week.
May 2023 Construction Liaison Meeting