Saturday Work, May 13.
Outlook for the week of May 15.
There will be a crew on site this Saturday, May 13 working on preparation for the coming week and general housekeeping tasks throughout the site.
Window work remains at Level 6.
The concrete for Level 15 is expected to be completed by the end of the coming week.
NOTE: In recent weeks, several days of exterior work have been lost to rain. Recent improved weather has allowed a bit of catch up in the construction schedule.
Concrete Work for the week of May 15:
Work will remain focussed on the 15th Floor:
- This involves forming, setting rebar, pouring concrete and then finishing that poured concrete.
- Concrete and rebar deliveries will support this work.
- Concrete finishing, as noted, will follow the pouring of concrete, and in some cases may stretch into the late afternoon or early evening.
NOTE: We will provide an update on Friday regarding weekend activity, if there is any scheduled.
Other work this coming week:
- Window installation will continue at Level 6 and is expected to progress above Level 6 soon.
- Interior work and mechanical/electrical are ongoing.
Deliveries for the week of May 15:
- We expect a maximum of two (2) Window deliveries this coming week.
- We expect a maximum of two (2) concrete deliveries this coming week.
- There may also be a maximum of two (2) rebar (steel) deliveries.
If there are significant changes to planned construction activity, we will post and circulate an update during the week.
NOTE: Three (3) Traffic Management staff and one (1) Paid Duty Police Officer will be on site to manage traffic flows this coming week.
May 2023 Construction Liaison Meeting