Construction Liaison Meeting – May 25
Our next Construction Liaison Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, May 25 at 3 PM
A link for the Construction Liaison meeting will be emailed out on Wednesday, May 24 for all who may wish to attend.
Saturday and Victoria Day Weekend
The site will be closed Saturday May 20 through Monday, May 22, for the Victoria Day Holiday.
Work Outlook for the May 23 – 25:
- Crews will start the Level 16 concrete pour Tuesday, May 23
- Window installation work is currently on level 7 and will continue into the coming week.
- The scaffolding work which began this past week, is now completed at Muriel Collins Co-op Courtyard. This was done with the kind cooperation of the Muriel Collins Co-op and is necessary to complete stuccoing the facing wall of the Saint. The stucco work will continue through the week, beginning on Tuesday.
- Interior work and mechanical/electrical are ongoing in the podium levels of the building.
NOTE: We will provide an update on Friday regarding weekend activity, if there is any scheduled.
Deliveries for the week of May 23:
- We expect a maximum of two (2) Window deliveries this coming week.
- We expect a maximum of two (2) concrete deliveries this coming week.
- There may also be a maximum of two (2) rebar (steel) deliveries.
If there are significant changes to planned construction activity, we will post and circulate an update during the week.
NOTE: Three (3) Traffic Management staff and one (1) Paid Duty Police Officer will be on site to manage traffic flows this coming week.
May 2023 Construction Liaison Meeting