Construction Liaison Meeting – Rescheduled to June 1.
There will be a crew on-site this Saturday, May 27 working on preparation for next week and general housekeeping tasks.
Work Outlook for the week of May 29 – June 1:
- Crews will start the Level 17 concrete pour this coming week and work on it for the balance of the week.
- Window installation work is currently on level 7 and will continue into the coming week.
- Interior work and mechanical/electrical are ongoing in the podium levels of the building.
NOTE: We will provide an update on Friday regarding weekend activity, if there is any scheduled.
Deliveries for the week of May 29:
- We expect a maximum of two (2) Window deliveries this coming week.
- We expect a maximum of two (2) concrete deliveries this coming week.
- There may also be a maximum of two (2) rebar (steel) deliveries.
If there are significant changes to planned construction activity, we will post and circulate an update during the week.
NOTE: Three (3) Traffic Management staff and one (1) Paid Duty Police Officer will be on site to manage traffic flows this coming week.
Rescheduled Construction Liaison Meeting