Happy Canada Day!
Site closed this Saturday, July 1 thru Monday, July 3.
June 30, 2023:
No work this coming weekend as the site will be closed for the Canada Day weekend. Work will resume on Tuesday, July 4 at 7 am.
Work Outlook for the week of July 4 – 7
Crews will be working on Level 20 concrete and rebar.
- Window installation is active on Level 8 and will continue on the 8th Level through the coming week.
- The Hoist (external construction elevator) is extended to Level 15 and will begin operating to that level once inspections are completed.
- Corridor layout work is active on the interior of Level 6.
Deliveries for the week of July 4
- We expect a maximum of two (2) Window deliveries this coming week.
- We expect a maximum of two (2) concrete deliveries this coming week.
- There may also be a maximum of two (2) rebar (steel) deliveries.
If there are significant changes to planned construction activity, we will post and circulate an update during the week.
NOTE: Three (3) Traffic Management staff and one (1) Paid Duty Police Officer will be on site to manage traffic flows this coming week.
Summer Construction Liaison Meeting
It was decide at the June 29th construction liaison meeting, that we will hold at least one meeting over the summer. We will post the date once it is confirmed, however it is likely this will be just after the August Holiday weekend.