The Saint has reached the 20th Floor.
There will be a crew on site, tomorrow, Saturday, July 8, working on variety of tasks throughout the site.
Work Outlook for the week of July 10 – 14
- Crews will be completing concrete work on Level 20.
- Window installation is active on Levels 7 and 8 through the coming week.
- The Hoist (external construction elevator) is in opertation to Level 15.
- Corridor layout and related work is active on the interiors of the podoium levels.
Deliveries for the week of July 10
- We expect a maximum of two (2) Window deliveries this coming week.
- We expect a maximum of two (2) concrete deliveries this coming week.
- There may also be a maximum of two (2) rebar (steel) deliveries.
If there are significant changes to planned construction activity, we will post and circulate an update during the week.
NOTE: Three (3) Traffic Management staff and one (1) Paid Duty Police Officer will be on site to manage traffic flows this coming week.
Summer Construction Liaison Meeting
It was decided at the June 29th construction liaison meeting, that we will hold at least one meeting over the summer. We will circulate a Doodle Poll to our regular attendees with two options for early August. Once we have a clear response we will post and circulate the date. If you have not been a regular attendee but are interested in attending the summer meeting, please email us at email@example.com