The Saint: work on the 23rd Floor set for the coming week.
There will be a crew on site, Saturday, July 29, working on a variety of tasks throughout the site.
Outlook for the week of July 31 – August 4
- Crews will begin working on rebar installation, forming and concrete pours for Level 23.
- Window installation will be active on Level 10 through the coming week.
- Corridor layout and related work is active on the interiors of the podium levels.
Deliveries for the week of July 31
- We expect a maximum of two (2) Window deliveries this coming week.
- We expect a maximum of two (2) concrete deliveries this coming week.
- There may also be a maximum of two (2) rebar (steel) deliveries.
If there are significant changes to planned construction activity, we will post and circulate an update during the week.
NOTE: Three (3) Traffic Management staff and one (1) Paid Duty Police Officer will be on site to manage traffic flows this coming week.
Summer Construction Liaison Meeting
August 3, 2023 at 3 pm
Per the resutls of our Doodle Poll with regular attendees, the next meeting will ne held at 3 pm on Thursday, August 3 via ZOOM. If you have not been a regular attendee but are interested in attending please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a link to the meeting.