The Saint: work on the 23rd Floor to be completed next week.
We do not expect significant work on site this holiday weekend, i.e. Saturday, August 5, though there may be some modest activity on the site.
The site will be closed Monday, August 7 for the holiday.
Outlook for the balance of the week
August 8 – August 11:
- Crews will begin working to complete concrete pours for Level 23.
- Window installation work has slowed, prior to the installation of new cantilevered platform which is set to be installed within the next two weeks on the west, Church Street, side of the building.
- Corridor layout, suite finishing and related work will be active on the interiors of the lower floors of the building.
Deliveries for the week of August 8
- We expect up to a maximum of two (2) Window deliveries this coming week.
- We expect up to a maximum of two (2) concrete deliveries this coming week.
- There may also a rebar (steel) delivery
- Material sections for the west face platform may also be delivered during the week.
If there are significant changes to planned construction activity, we will post and circulate an update during the week.
NOTE: Three (3) Traffic Management staff and one (1) Paid Duty Police Officer will be on site to manage traffic flows this coming week.
Next Construction Liaison Meeting
We will be setting a date for the next meeting in the coming weeks.
Per the resutls of our next Doodle Poll with regular attendees, we will target a 3 pm on Thursday, meeting in mid September, via, ZOOM. If you have not been a regular attendee but are interested in attending please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a link to the meeting.