The Saint: work set to begin for the 25th Floor next week.
There will be a crew on this Saturday, August 19, carrying out a variety of tasks.
Outlook for the week of August 21 – August 26:
Crews will be pouring concrete for level 25 this week.
Window installation is now active on Level 13.
Interior work ongoing throughout the lower floors of the building.
Hoist is operational up to Level 18, It will be raised again in early September.
Deliveries for the week of August 21st
- There are two (2) Window deliveries scheduled this coming week.
- There are two (2) Concrete deliveries scheduled this coming week.
- There are two (2) Steel (rebar) deliveries scheduled this coming week.
- There are two (2) Drywall deliveries scheduled this coming week.
- There is one (1) Carpentry supply delivery scheduled this coming week.
If there are significant changes to planned construction activity, we will post and circulate an update during the week.
NOTE: Three (3) Traffic Management staff and one (1) Paid Duty Police Officer will be on site to manage traffic flows this coming week.
Next Construction Liaison Meeting
We will be setting a date for the next meeting in the coming weeks.
Per the resutls of our next Doodle Poll with regular attendees, we will target a 3 pm on Thursday, meeting in mid September, via, ZOOM. If you have not been a regular attendee but are interested in attending please email us at email@example.com for a link to the meeting.