26th Floor Concrete Pouring set to be completed by September 15.
There will be a crew on this Saturday, September 9, carrying out a variety of tasks.
Outlook for the week of
September 11 – 15:
- Crews will working to complete the concrete pouring & finishing for Level 26 this week.
- Window installation is now active on Level 17.
- Interior work ongoing throughout the lower floors of the building.
- Today, September 8 and Monday September 11, the Hoist (external construction elevator) will be raised to Level 23.
Deliveries for the week of September 11th:
- We expect up to two (2) Window deliveries scheduled this week.
- We expect up to two (2) Concrete deliveries scheduled this week.
- We expect up to two (2) Steel (rebar) deliveries scheduled this week.
- There may also be a drywall delivery scheduled this week.
- There may also be other material deliveries this week.
If there are significant changes to planned construction activity, we will post and circulate an update during the week.
NOTE: Three (3) Traffic Management staff and one (1) Paid Duty Police Officer will be on site to manage traffic flows this coming week.
September Construction Liaison Meeting
The preferred date given Minto staff availability is 3 pm on Thursday, September 21. However, 3 pm Thursday, September 28 is a possible secondary date.
- Please click here to indicate your preference/availability on our Doodle Poll by 4 pm, Wednesday, September 13.
Per the resutls of our next Doodle Poll we will confirm the date next week. If you have not been a regular attendee but are interested in attending please complete the Doodle Poll and let us know you are interested in attending by sending us an email at email@example.com for a link to the meeting.