Level 28 concrete work set to begin this coming week.
There will be a crew on this Saturday, September 23, carrying out a variety of tasks.
Outlook for September 25 – 29:
- Crews will begin rebar, forming, concrete pouring & finishing for Level 28 this week.
- Window installation is now active on Level 18.
- Interior work ongoing throughout the lower floors of the building.
- Corridor studs are being installed on Level 8.
Deliveries for the week of September 25th:
- We expect four (4) Concrete deliveries this week.
- We expect three (3) Steel (rebar) deliveries this week.
- While the delveries are now more frequent the overall amount of material is similar to previous weeks. Each delivery should move more quickly.
- There may also be drywall deliveries and carpentry deliveries this week.
Crane Lights at night:
- We have heard from several residents in the past week about the crane lights being left on overnight. We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.
- In seeking to ensure this does not continue, Minto had installed a timer to turn off the lights once any necessary evening work is completed. Unfortunately there have been some initial technical issues with the timing mechanism. It is our undertanding that these have been rectified.
If there are significant changes to planned construction activity, we will post and circulate an update during the week.
NOTE: Three (3) Traffic Management staff and one (1) Paid Duty Police Officer will be on site to manage traffic flows this coming week.
September 28 –
Construction Liaison Meeting
The meeting is scheduled for Thursday, September 28 at 3:00 pm, based on the response from our Doodle Poll.
If you have not been a regular attendee but are interested in attending please send us an email at email@example.com for a link to the meeting.