Level 29 concrete work set to begin this coming week.
There will be a crew on this Saturday, September 30, carrying out a variety of tasks.
The site will also be in full operation on Monday, October 2, as the business day holiday for National Truth & Reconciliation Day is not a Provincial Statutory Holiday.
Outlook for September October 2 – 6:
- Crews will aim to complete Level 29 this week.
- Window installation is now active on Level 18.
- Interior work: Corridor studs are being installed on Level 8 and in-suite studs are at Level 6.
- Installation of the parking elevator is underway.
Deliveries for the week of October 2:
- We expect four (4) Concrete deliveries this week.
- We expect three (3) Steel (rebar) deliveries this week.
- While the deliveries are now more frequent the overall amount of material is similar to previous weeks. Each delivery should move more quickly.
- There may also be drywall deliveries and carpentry deliveries this week
- NOTE: Three (3) Traffic Management staff and one (1) Paid Duty Police Officer will be on site to manage traffic flows this coming week.
Lights at the site overnight:
- Recently we have heard from several residents in the past week about the crane lights being left on overnight. We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.
- The crane lights are now on a timer and set to turn off at 9 pm every night. There were some initial challenges getting the timer to work correctly and these have now been resolved.
- The lights on the various open floors do have to remain on overnight for security reasons, in particular to illuminate the floors for overnight inspections by the security team.
If there are significant changes to planned construction activity, we will post and circulate an update during the week.
October 26 –
Construction Liaison Meeting
The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, Ocotber 26 at 3:00 pm.
If you have not been a regular attendee but are interested in attending please send us an email at email@example.com for a link to the meeting.