Work on the 31st level continues into the week of the 23rd.
There will be work on-site this Saturday, October 21.
Outlook for October 23 – 27:
- Crews will aim to complete Level 31 this week.
- Window installation is now active on Level 22.
- Interior work: Corridor studs are being installed on Level 9 and in-suite studs are at Level 7.
- Installation of the parking elevator continues this week.
- Looking Ahead: The hoist (external construction elevator) will be raised to Level 28 next month.
Deliveries for the week of October 23:
- We expect four (4) Concrete deliveries this week.
- We expect three (3) Steel (rebar) deliveries this week.
- While the deliveries are now more frequent the overall amount of material is similar to previous weeks. Each delivery should move more quickly.
- There may also be drywall deliveries and carpentry deliveries this week
- Three (3) Traffic Management staff and one (1) Paid Duty Police Officer will be on site to manage traffic flows this coming week.
If there are significant changes to planned construction activity, we will post and circulate an update during the week.
October 26 –
Construction Liaison Meeting
The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, October 26 at 3:00 pm.
If you have not been a regular attendee but are interested in attending please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a link to the meeting.