Aiming to complete Level 33 by November 3rd.
There will be work on-site this Saturday, October 28.
Outlook for October 30 – November 3:
- Crews will aim to complete Level 33 this week.
- Window installation is now active on Level 22.
- Interior work: Corridor studs are being installed on Level 9 and in-suite studs are at Level 7.
- Installation of the parking elevator continues this week.
- The hoist (external construction elevator) will be raised to Level 28 on Friday, November 3.
Deliveries for the week of October 30th:
- We expect five (5) Concrete deliveries this week.
- We expect four (4) Steel (rebar) deliveries this week.
- There will be two (2) drywall deliveries this week.
- There will be two (2) window deliveries his week.
- There will be one (1) carpentry delivery this week
- Three (3) Traffic Management staff and one (1) Paid Duty Police Officer will be on site to manage traffic flows this coming week.
If there are significant changes to planned construction activity, we will post and circulate an update during the week.
Construction Liaison Meeting
The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, November 30, at 3:00 pm.
If you have not been a regular attendee but are interested in attending please send us an email at email@example.com for a link to the meeting.