Work to reach Level 34 the week of November 6th.
There will be work on-site this Saturday, November 4.
Outlook for the week November 6th:
- Crews will aim to complete Level 34 this week.
- Concrete finishing may go late on colder days, given the impact this has on curing time. This means that the crane lights will be required to stay on until cocnrete finishing is complete. On milder days, concrete finishing should be completed by 9 pm or earlier. On colder days, concrete finishing may have to continue to 11 pm, or even later on subzero days. Every effort will be made to complete work as early as possible.
- Window installation is now active on Level 23.
- Interior work: Corridor stud installation and suite preparation work continues on the lower floors of the building.
Deliveries for the week of November 6th:
- We expect five (5) Concrete deliveries this week.
- We expect four (4) Steel (rebar) deliveries this week.
- There will be two (2) drywall deliveries this week.
- There will be two (2) window deliveries his week.
- There will be one (1) carpentry delivery this week
Three (3) Traffic Management staff and one (1) Paid Duty Police Officer will be on site to manage traffic flows this coming week.
If there are significant changes to planned construction activity, we will post and circulate an update during the week.
Construction Liaison Meeting
The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, November 30, at 3:00 pm.
If you have not been a regular attendee but are interested in attending please send us an email at email@example.com for a link to the meeting.