Work is moving to the 34th Floor at the Saint.
Outlook for the Week of November 13th
- Formwork is active on Level 34 with work set to finish by the end of the week.
- Windows are on level 23
- Corridor studs on level 9, as other interior work is active on the lower floors of the building.
- The Hoist (external construction elevator) is scheduled to be raised next week.
Power Restored to the Site
As we have noted previously, cold weather affects the concrete work. The active temperature requires different mixes of aggregate and different, most often longer, curing and setting times. This impacts the time required to ‘finish’ the concrete, which is the final and a critical part of all continuous concrete pours.
As the temperatures have lowered again, there will be later working hours for concrete finishing. This also means the crane lights will stay on later to ensure the safety of the crews working on the top level of the building.
Deliveries for the week of Novemer 13th:
- We expect five (5) Concrete deliveries this week.
- We expect four (4) Steel (rebar) deliveries this week.
- There will be two (2) drywall deliveries this week.
- There will be two (2) window deliveries his week.
- There will be one (1) carpentry delivery this week.
- There will be (3) Traffic Management staff and one (1) Paid Duty Police Officer will be on site to manage traffic flows this coming week.
- If there are significant changes to planned construction activity, we will post and circulate an update during the week.
Construction Liaison Meeting
The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, November 30, at 3:00 pm.
If you have not been a regular attendee but are interested in attending please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a link to the meeting.