Work is moving to the 35th Floor at the Saint.
Outlook for the Week of November 20th
- The external construction elevator (Hoist) is in the process of being extended to Level 31.
- Level 35 forming, cooncrete poring and finishing is set for completion by November 24.
- Windows are on Level 23 (curtain wall) and Level 18 (window wall).
- Interior work continues with corridor stud installation active now on Level 12, and suite framing active on Level 7.
- Parking elevators will be complete by the end of this month.
- Work on the interior tower elevators is set to start next month.
A reminder about Concrete Finishing
As we have noted previously, cold weather affects the concrete work. The active temperature requires different mixes of aggregate and different, most often longer, curing and setting times. This impacts the time required to ‘finish’ the concrete, which is the final and a critical part of all continuous concrete pours.
As the temperatures have lowered again, there will be later working hours for concrete finishing. This also means the crane lights will stay on later to ensure the safety of the crews working on the top level of the building.
Deliveries for the week of November 20th:
- We expect five (5) Concrete deliveries this week.
- We expect four (4) Steel (rebar) deliveries this week.
- There will be two (2) drywall deliveries this week.
- There will be two (2) window deliveries his week.
- There will be one (1) carpentry delivery this week.
- There will be (3) Traffic Management staff and one (1) Paid Duty Police Officer will be on site to manage traffic flows this coming week.
- If there are significant changes to planned construction activity, we will post and circulate an update during the week.
Construction Liaison Meeting
The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, November 30, at 3:00 pm.
If you have not been a regular attendee but are interested in attending please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a link to the meeting.